Volunteer for Agape Animal Rescue
Agape is always in need of additional volunteers. Even if you can only spare one hour a week, we can use your help. Take a look at our list of volunteer needs and let us know if you would like to take part in saving an animal’s life.
We are currently in need of the following:
- Assistance in staffing our Agape booth at weekend events.
- Pet chauffeurs and chaperones for local adoption events, veterinary appointments, meet and greets, and home visits. This includes transporting, walking, watering, playing with the dogs, and introducing the dogs to potential forever families.
- Event committee volunteers
- Adoption facilitators
- Lead volunteer opportunities
- Designers and illustrators
- Content writers with SEO experience a bonus!
- Foster parents
Other Ways You Can Help
Agape has plenty of opportunities for volunteers to help in other ways besides those listed above. You can sign up for our Foster Program and become involved in the emotional rehabilitation process for dogs waiting to be placed into their “forever” homes.
Click here to learn more about Agape’s Foster Care Program.
We also have an Intern Program for students who are looking for college credit. The Intern Program offers young people the chance to learn and grow their professional experience in a positive and team-oriented environment.
Click here to learn more about Agape’s Intern Program.